We finished off a good NFL Preseason going 6-1 on the sides. We also went 0-2 on preseason totals all in the first week.
Thursday was a slow day with on a 1/2 unit play on San Fran +1 and they had an easy 31-21 win.
There was also 1 Big move game:
With the closing line:
Today I have sent out a 1 unit play along with 5 Big Move Games
Another slate of college football games tonight along with a full schedule of MLB and WNBA.
In addition, I have started working already on my NFL picks for this weekend. Some interesting situations week 1 in the NFL. I am looking forward to getting out of the gate fast in the contest. Typically I have a moderate first two weeks and then a steady climb with it tapering off fast the final two weeks. Let’s see how this season goes!
If you’re planning on joining us for the football season now is a perfect time to jump on board. For a small monthly subscription you get the following:
- All plays in all sports I cover during your subscription.
- MLB Big Move Games sent out long before most of you wake up:)
- My Hilton Picks sent out around noon every Saturday
- All plays sent out via my private twitter feed along with a backup SMS service to your cell phone
- Access to me via email for any opinion you want on any games you’re looking at . I handicap almost every game and have up to date numbers and variables I look at.
- joining a group for a fun and exciting football season
This for me is the best time of the year for handicapping sports. Football has always been my favorite sport to handicap. Take a look at the subscriptions available under the PayPal menu. All have a 3-day free trial.
I can say without hesitation that RickJ’s Handicapping Picks is one of the best values for services around today. Most charge much more and require a lump sum for each sport for the season. Again the cost is many times our small subscription, also, I match my results against any for consistency positive EV and finally drawdowns.
Hope to see you join us for a fun football season.
Finally, If you are interested in the Westgate “Super Contest” and live out of Las Vegas, you need a proxy to make your weekly picks for you. I recommend “lasvegascontestproxy.com“. I get no remuneration for this, but know the owner (larry k) personally & he is one of the best in the business. He is also a proxy for All the contests in Las Vegas.
Good Luck Today
Rick’js Handicapping Picks