3 College football games tonight:
Betting is 56% on the road dog with the line moving from -2 to -3 at most books. My models show value on temple. variables are absent on the game I am passing
Betting is 70% on the home fav with the line moving from -5 to -6.5. Models favor georgia southern Variables slightly favor G Southern.
Bet or Pass
G Southern +6.5
Betting is 58% on the road dog with the line moving from +2 to +3 at most books. Models are neutral. Variables favor UCLA
Bet or Pass
Another MLB Game tonight
Bettting is 59% on the cubs with the line staying steady at -115. Models are neutral variables strongly favor the mets
Bet or Pass
Wedn NBA Play
Wedn NHL Plays
tuesday Our NBA Plays went 1-1 and our NHL play lost in OT. Our two setups in MLB both won.
One early game in MLB:
Betting is 49% on the home fav KC with the line moving from -125 to +135.Models are neutral. Variables strongly favor KC.
Bet or Pass
The markets are up about .5% an hour before the market opens today. Right now its a game of patience as the market is not giving any clues as to where it wants to go. The over bough condition is rapidly being dissipated through time as opposed to price. This usually means a rally is at hand some time soon. But not always.
The only thing you can do right now is sit back and watch for the next opportunity. In addition we are rapidly approaching the time you definitely want to be in the markets. Nov 1 is the usually target day. But so far the market is still below the 200 day MA and the nasdaq is not leading the recent market action.
This is one of those times that it is going to pay to be patient. There will be plenty of time to jump on board when the time is right. What you do not want to do right now is jump on too early and have to face the music if we get a drop from here.
So I am sticking with the plan I set months ago for this exact time. A few more weeks and things should start happening very fast. We will see:)
Meanwhile I am a week post surgery and can see that my recovery is not going to happen overnight! I am always an optimist. Looks like at least 2 more weeks of dealing with the post surgery odds and ends. Now…it was an interesting decisions I had to make a week ago. I had my presurgery workup at Mayo Clinic in Phoenix with a neurosurgeon there. The workup was done and after I left for home to consider my alternatives I decided I did not want to recover in a Hotel room in Phoenix . The trade off was to expose my self to the uncertainty of the type of treatment I would receive in the Hospitals here in Las Vegas. Vegas has some of the worst hospitals in the country here.
But to weight that out I had who I felt was the best Las Vegas Surgeon for the job.
I decided on going with The Orthopedic surgeon here and take my chances with the hospitals here. After all life is always a gamble.
Now that its over I am confident I made the correct decision. My surgeon did a great job and I would say he most likely was the best surgeon for the job in Las Vegas. I also doubt that Mayo had anyone more competent then him. The hospital turned out fine(desert springs)
If your ever in need of an orthopedic surgeon just drop me a note and I can give you my surgeons name. It will save you a lot of time guessing who you should get to do the surgery.
Believe me when I tell you this…I spend a lot of time researching every alternative that was available to me. And then weighed all the pros and cons. Combining that with my medical litigation background helped a lot in making an intelligent decision.
In any event I am short our spy trade and not looking to get any shorter. Also I am managing other swing trades.
If you want to follow my swing trades just send an invite to RICKJSWINGS for a two week free trial.
For those of you whose trial is running out you can sign up for 24$ a month through Paypal. Just send to my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Twitter: Rickjswings ( send me an email for a 2week free trial)